Friday, February 19, 2021

Short post today

Today was tax day for us. For the record, we broke even and that is, in my opinion, the perfect tax situation. We don't owe them and they don't owe us.

Tomorrow is also tax day when I do my mother-in-law's taxes. I'm not really looking forward to that but someone's gotta do them.

Sunday will also be tax day when I sit down with my daughter and walk her through the process of giving the government a bunch of money. It will be her first venture into the world of taxation because she has basically been a poor college student for the last 10 years. This is the first year she's actually earned decent money.

All of that means that I did not, and will not, have a lot of time for reading news and other odd stories.


The damned Bruins looked like crap last night and they lost 3-2 to the Devils.

They need to get back to playing like I know they can play. They are a team that is in pursuit of Lord Stanley's cup and they need to play like a championship team.


Here are a few links that I dug up:

No comments: