Thursday, July 21, 2022

Highway speeds

I took the my new motor vehicle on the pike today and man, that things gets up to speed fast.

My old car had an inline five cylinder engine that had decent acceleration and it was more than capable of going uphills without any issues but this new one has a turbocharged four cylinder that is designed to give good gas mileage while delivering power when needed.

I'm going to be one of those guys that has to pay attention to his speedometer because I'm not used to driving a car with that much power.


I have no idea if JJ Watt just got scammed or not but I am certain he is a compassionate human being:


No, I have not yet bought a Mega Millions ticket.

I'm waiting until it gets over a billion. No sense wasting $2.00 for a measly $660million


I need to figure out what I want to have for dinner. My wife and daughter have settled on a nice caesar salad but since I'm not a rabbit, I try to avoid salads.

Unless it's a taco salad.

I never avoid taco salads.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: