Saturday, July 2, 2022

My lawn is turning brown

Despite my attempts at watering it periodically, my lawn has decided to turn brown for the summer.

Today's rain may help stave off the inevitable but it seems that no matter what I do, my lawn turns brown every summer.

After 30+ years living in this place, I'm kinda used it.


The Red Sox bullpen managed to implode yesterday and they lost to the Cubs. That put them back into third place in the ALEast. They are currently one game behind the Blue Jays

Today's game is at 7:30 and it's on FOX.

I hate when the game is on FOX. They are more interested in telling me about their day than they are in reporting on the game.

If I recall, their color commentator is A.J. Pierzynski. He's an arrogant loudmouth who was a mediocre catcher in his prime.

I dislike A.J Pierzynski.


I'm going to watch some golf and then some baseball. At some point, I'm going to sear some scallops and have some dinner. Also some desert. Probably some ice cream on some brownie

Do you think I used the word "some" enough in that last paragraph?

Enjoy these links:

No comments: