Friday, July 29, 2022

They split the series.

They managed to win last night and split the series 2-2 with the Guardians.

They still haven't made any moves as they approach the trade deadline but I don't imagine there are any moves they can make right now. I mean, their problems are so many that there is no quick fix. They have no starting pitching, they are making errors in the field like one of my old rec league teams and hitting is something that might happen every once in a while.

Who are they going to get to fix all those problems?

I just hope ownership doesn't do anything stupid and start blaming Cora. If they decide to "move on" from him, the fans will riot.


Hey! Guess what went up again!

Good thing I bought a ticket.


I was a little busy today so I'm going to end this now.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: