Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The All Star Game was "meh" at best.

It was fun to watch players I don't see much of but to be honest with you, I stopped watching it in the third inning.

I will say that at least they found someone with a decent voice to sing the National Anthem...


The key phrase in this story is, "State officials did not specify which banks and ATMs have been affected by the recent hack."

Why not? Why is the state not telling us which ones we should stay away from?

Seems to me that if they don't say which banks and ATMs are at risk, they are effectively helping the hackers.

Why would they do that?


I have a question:

Am I the only one who thinks Rudy Giuliani looks a lot like Simon Bar Sinister from the Underdog cartoon?

Every time I see him, I expect to hear, "Simon Says Vote For Trump!"


I'm going to eat some dinner and then figure out what to watch tonight.

Here are some links you can visit:

No comments: