Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Nice day

Whenever the weather is like it was today and I mow my lawn, all I can think of is the movie My Blue Heaven.

That was one of the great movies of our time and if you never saw it, you need to make it one of your life's goal to find a copy and watch it.


The Red Sox won last night, beating the Guardians 3-1. I'd like to say they played well but they didn't. It's just that the Guardians played worse than the Red Sox.

They don't seem to have any motivation. Except for Yolmer Sanchez. He seems to have a lot of motivation simply because I don't think he is any hurry to go back to Worcester. Same with Rob Refsnyder. He's in no hurry to go back to Worcester either.

They are at it again tonight and once again, I'm hoping they win. If they lose, there is a good chance they'll drop into last place in the ALEast.


Remember yesterday when I said I might be able to retire one day?

Yea, maybe not...

I did, however, buy a MegaMillions ticket this afternoon. Playing the lottery is a terrible retirement plan but it is a plan...


While I watch baseball, you can click on these:

No comments: