Wednesday, July 27, 2022

They are in last place

With last night's loss, the Red Sox are now in last place in the ALEast, half a game behind the Orioles. Also, they are now at .500 (49-49).

This is not good and I don't think they are going to be improving at any point in the near future. They are waiting for all of their injured players to make a return but I suspect it might be too late for some of them. The majority of them are listed as early August but that's just a guess. I won't be surprised to see half of them return in August and the other half get shut down for the remainder of the season.

On the other hand, the Patriots reported to camp today. That means football season is fast approaching.

And right behind that is hockey season.

Given the way the Red Sox are playing, I don’t think I’ll have to do very much “picture-in-picture” viewing come October...


Here’s a guy who should not be wandering around on our planet:

Why is a guy with four firearms offenses and fourteen firearm-related charges against him not in prison?

See, this is the kind of stuff that pisses gun owners off. Why are you creating new laws to restrict my 2nd amendment rights while allowing people who violate the law to wander around and continue doing bad things? We used to have a law that said if you commit a crime with a firearm in your possession, you went to jail for a year. When did we stop enforcing that law?


No, I did not win the MegaMillions last night.

I am, however, going to buy a ticket to this Friday's MegaBillions drawing so I got that going for me.

Wish me luck!


Yes, I plan on watching the baseball game tonight. What the hell else am I gonna watch...

You can visit these if you want:

No comments: