Monday, July 25, 2022

Busy day

Got some work done and then my registration came through so I went and got my car inspected.

I also got some things done with my webserver that I've wanted to do for a while.

And now I'm watching baseball. Hopefully they win today.


I took this screen shot yesterday evening. It shows the busiest airspace in the world right now:

That is the traffic flying into Whitman Field in Oshkosh Wisconsin for the annual AirVenture airshow. For one week, the skies around that small airport become busier than any other airport in the world.

Oh, and by the way, they've already had three accidents. That is why I will never fly in to Oshkosh during AirVenture.


Who knows, maybe one day I will be able to retire:



I turned my ac off because, well, it's 75° out there and it just seems silly to have the ac on.

Here are some links you can click on:

No comments: