Monday, July 11, 2022

They split the series

The Red Sox made the jerks from ESPN look like idiots last night when they beat up on the New York Aaron Judges.

I know I like to say that I hate the guys from FOX but I really hate the way ESPN fawns all over the Yankees, particularly Judge and Stanton.

At one point last night, during the middle of a Red Sox at-bat, they cut away from the game (okay, they left a small little tiny bit of a window in the corner of the screen showing the game) to show a 10 minute interview of Judge.

Another time they again minimized the game to show Alex Rodriguez interviewing Roger Clemens, who are two people I don't give a shit about.

I just want to watch the freakin' game!

Tonight's game against the Rays is thankfully on NESN so I don't have to listen to the boobs on either FOX or ESPN.


There is another new variant of the 'rona and, once again, "experts" are concerned.

You know what? Wash your hands, use a sanitizer and don't go kissing any strangers. Other than that, live your life and avoid the paranoia.

I'm getting sick and tired of all the paranoia.


Here are today's links:

No comments: