Friday, July 15, 2022

Not much to prattle on about today

1) The Red Sox kinda suck lately.

2) Goofy Joe is screwing us to the wall and gasoline is gonna be $6.00 a gallon pretty soon.

3) I am one of the most forgetful people on the planet.


This morning I got an email from the Registry of Motor Vehicles telling me that my inspection sticker might be expired. I went out and looked at my car and sure as shit, the inspection sticker had a "5" on it.

Since I'm a pretty smart guy, I knew that the current month was "7" and that meant I had spent the last month and half driving around with a bright orange "pull me over and fine me a lot of money!" sticker.

Suffice to say. I made it to the inspection station, spent 3 hours in line and got my car inspected.

For the record, this is not the first time I have done this. I believe my original inspection sticker had a "2" on it. My new sticker now has a "7" on it.

I figure if I do this enough, I'll get a whole year of no inspections out of them...


I'm going to watch this game and fall asleep.

You can do whatever you want. If clicking on links is what you want then here you go:

No comments: