Thursday, July 14, 2022

It's an official losing streak

Three losses in a row means they are on a losing streak. It also means they are in third place in the ALEast, a game and a half behind the Rays.

I didn't watch any of last nights game because I was enjoying a nice dinner with numerous family members but I did turn on NESN when I got home so I could be find out the score.

I probably should have turned on something other than NESN...

Tonight's game is at 7:00 and Crawford is on the mound to start. Hopefully he gives them 5 or 6 good innings and the bullpen does not implode.


As I mentioned, I was at a family dinner yesterday. It was at the Springfield Country Club in West Springfield.

Towards the end of our meal, I glanced across the valley at downtown Springfield and saw this:
It's not the sharpest picture but it is an "okay" picture of a red moon rising over the city.


Dinner this evening will be an experiment. It will be followed by baseball which is also beginning to look like an experiment.

You can enjoy these links if you would like:

No comments: