Sunday, July 10, 2022

Lazy day

I'm leaving the front and sides yards to grow long in the hopes the lawn won't burn but I did mow the backyard. I also did a change of the litter boxes and then I spent the rest of the day watching DVRs.

I also read a lot of news sites trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the economy.

After reading at least a dozen articles from so-called "financial experts", I can say with full confidence that no one knows what the hell is going on with the economy.

Hell, my uneducated guess is as good as all of their guesses and my guess is that between Trump screwing around with the federal reserve bank and Biden screwing around with the just about everything else, we're going to be years recovering from this mess and I'm never going to be able to retire.


The Red Sox managed to come back from a 3-1 deficit and beat the Yankees last night. This moves them back into second place in the ALEast and 15 games behind the Yankees.

Tonight is looking the same. They are down 2-0 after one inning thanks to a piss poor call by the home plate umpire. Stanton was down 2-1 when Pivetta threw a perfect slider that caught the outside corner of the plate. The umpire called it a ball and the next pitch, Stanton hit a home run to give the Yankees a two run lead.

Hopefully the batters are running hot and they score a lot of runs tonight.


I'm going to watch the rest of this game.

You can check these links out:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you allow comments?