Saturday, August 5, 2023

Bad loss last night

Paxton got rocked by the Blue Jays last night, giving up four earned runs over five innings. Two of those runs were home runs to the first two batters he faced. As a matter of fact, the first home run came from the first pitch he threw.

In the end, the Blue Jays beat the Red Sox 7-3, increasing their lead in the wildcard to three games.

The Aaron Judge's lost last night as well but they won this afternoon which means they are now tied with the Red Sox in last place in the ALEast. If the Red Sox lose today, they Aaron Judges will take a half game lead over them.

First pitch was at 4:10 this afternoon. Right now they are in the bottom of the third inning and the score is 3-0 in favor of the Blue Jays.


Here's a shock: Donald "My hair looks great!" Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

You would think someone in his life would tell him, "For once in your life, shut the hell up!" but you would be wrong because anyone with the intelligence and fortitude to tell him that would have been fired a long time ago. He doesn't keep people around him that don't agree 100% with him.

He likes his ass-kissing toadies...


Nope, still not high enough for me to buy a ticket...

I want it get to $2 billion. If it gets to $2 billion and I win, I'll take the lump sum. That should be around $960 million. After taxes, that would be around $625 million.

My family and I could live quite nicely on $625 million dollars. And I know some charities and school systems that would be pretty damned happy as well.

But until then, pfffttttt....


The Professor has made spaghetti with meatballs and italian hot sausage for dinner. I'm going to watch the rest of this game and enjoy that meal.

You should check these out:

No comments: