Thursday, August 24, 2023

No, I did not watch the debate

Poltical discourse has become a contest to see who can come up with the shittiest, nastiest things to say about other people.

I won't watch that.


Pat, Willie & I met up and played nine holes of golf this afternoon. I'm happy to say that my back feels just fine.

I do suspect playing on a day with 70° temps and almost no humidity might have contributed to the lack of back damage. The last time we played it was hot and sticky. I don't do well with hot and sticky.

So now we just need to figure out when we go again.


Last night, the Red Sox won 7-5 over the Astros but it took them 10 innings to do it.

Today's game was at 2:10 this afternoon with the Red Sox beating up on the Astros 17-1 and splitting the four-game series.

This puts them three and a half games out of the wildcard.


He just can't stop spewing:

He hasn't yet turned himself over to the authorities in Georgia but several of his cult members have.

And for the record, there are several social media polls about what his booking weight and height will be. Most people are betting he'll be 300+ and 5'11". This of course has resulted in several memes being created. This is the best one so far:


I've got to eat my pizza and figure out what to do about my evening entertainment. I have numerous Bering Sea Gold DVR's I can watch but it looks like MLB is showing the Blue Jays / Orioles game so maybe I'll watch that.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: