Wednesday, August 30, 2023

It's not looking good

The Red Sox lost again last night, getting beat by the Astros 6-2.

They are now a distant six and a half games out of the wildcard with only twenty nine games left to play in the season.

Today's final game against the Astros started at 4:10. As I post this, they are in the 2nd inning and the score is 0-0. Hopefully the Red Sox avoid the sweep and win this game.

Tomorrow they are on an off-day while they head to the Missouri side of Kansas City where they will start a three-game series against the Royals on Friday.


And speaking of baseball, this line from this story about the Yankees tells me everything I need to know about the Yankees: Talk about a shitty way to find out you've just been fired. They didn't even have the decency to tell him to his face.


My insomnia is kicking my ass so I'm glad the game started at 4:00.

While I watch the rest of this game and then probably fall asleep on the couch, you should. check these out:

No comments: