Wednesday, August 30, 2023

It's not looking good

The Red Sox lost again last night, getting beat by the Astros 6-2.

They are now a distant six and a half games out of the wildcard with only twenty nine games left to play in the season.

Today's final game against the Astros started at 4:10. As I post this, they are in the 2nd inning and the score is 0-0. Hopefully the Red Sox avoid the sweep and win this game.

Tomorrow they are on an off-day while they head to the Missouri side of Kansas City where they will start a three-game series against the Royals on Friday.

⧫

And speaking of baseball, this line from this story about the Yankees tells me everything I need to know about the Yankees: Talk about a shitty way to find out you've just been fired. They didn't even have the decency to tell him to his face.

⧫

My insomnia is kicking my ass so I'm glad the game started at 4:00.

While I watch the rest of this game and then probably fall asleep on the couch, you should. check these out:

No comments: