Thursday, August 10, 2023

Good win last night

The Red Sox held on to beat the Royals last night with a score of 4-3.

Pivetta got the start and went five innings, giving up two earned runs and striking out eight.

Oh, and the Aaron Judge's lost to the White Sox so the Red Sox are now once more half a game ahead of them in the ALEast. The Red Sox are still five games out of the wildcard race but the way I look at it, if they aren't in the wildcard at least they're ahead of the Judges.

Tonight's game is the final game in their four-game series. Paxton will take the mound with first pitch at 7:10.

Yes, I will be paying attention to both The Red Sox game and the Patriots preseason game, which is also at 7:00. Despite my advanced age, I can still multitask


Speaking of my advanced age, it turns out golf might have been a bad idea yesterday.

My back feels like someone whacked my spine with a ball peen hammer.

Thank goodness we stocked up on ibuprofen a little while ago.


It's another leftover dinner night tonight.

While I overdose on sports and ibuprofen, you can check these out:

No comments: