Friday, August 18, 2023

Another loss

The Red Sox lost again last night when the Nationals beat them 10-7.

Sale did not have a great outing, going 4⅓ innings and giving up three runs, two of them earned.

Tonight they are in New York to start a three-game series against the New York Aaron Judges. Unfortunately, I won't be watching it because once again, they are streaming the game on Apple TV+.

Bello has the mound and first pitch is at 7:10pm.

I'm hoping for a win. Hell, I'm hoping they take all three from the Judges.

I'm also hoping the Reds beat the crap out of the Blue Jays over the next few days.


Spectrum sent me a letter today saying they were lowering the price of my bundled service by $1.00.

They are also taking away Science, Golf, MLB and NFL channels but hey, it's a dollar cheaper!

I'm getting ready to drop cable all together and go back to broadcast television.


Time for dinner.

While I eat and listen to baseball on the radio, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: