Friday, August 25, 2023

Someone told him to shut up

I checked Donald I'm 6'3" and weigh 215 pounds, just like Tom Brady! Trump's truth thingee and there are no text posts from him. I have to assume that someone on his legal defense team told him that he had the right to remain silent and maybe he should do that before he finds himself in Georgia prison.

What he has done is post a lot of links to stories about his height and weight.

This one is my favorite:

Oh, and he's actually selling t-shirts on his website with his mugshot on them:
You just can't make this shit up...


The Dodgers are in Boston to play a three-game series against the Red Sox. They start play tonight with the first pitch at 7:10.

Crawford is the starter tonight and it would be nice if he can give them five or six solid innings.

The Red Sox are curently three and a half games out of the wildcard spot. That means they need to win every game they can and both the Mariners & the Astros need to lose every game they can.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to watch the game because it's being carried by Apple TV. That means my baseball experience this evening will be listening to it on the radio and tracking it on the MLB gameday webpage.


I have to eat some dinner and then set up my baseballing stuff.

While I do that, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: