Monday, August 28, 2023

Another round with the Astros

The Red Sox face off against the Astros this evening and I will be watching.

Not sure how many innings I'll last because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I feel like I might be going into one of those insomnia phases I go through every so often.

The Red Sox put Abreu on the paternity list. They also put Bernardino and Reyes on the DL. That made room for some callups and one guy they are calling up is a kid named Ceddanne Rafaela.

Rafaela is the Red Sox number three prospect and he seems to be hitting the ball well. He's also a speedster on the basepath, which means he could steal a lot of bases.

They need all the help they can get so hopefully this kid is helpful.


I've posted this before but I wanted to post it again. This is a link to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.

The IC3 is run by the FBI and it is a website where people can report internet scams & crimes.

If you are the victim of an internet crime/scam, do yourself, and others, a favor - go report it.


Pat, Willie and I played golf this morning and once again, my back did not suffer any issues.

I'm telling you, it's the heat and humidity that kills me, not the actual game of golf.

And for the record, I got two pars. The rest of them were 10s...


Time for some news and then baseball.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: