Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Another great win.

The Bruins played some mostly-great hockey (the 2nd period had some issues...) last night and they beat the Jets 4-1.

The Canucks also won so the Bruins remain one point behind them in the NHL.

With 36 games left in the regular season, there is still a lot of hockey left and a lot can happen. Players get injured, schedules get hard, etc... but I feel pretty good about the way the team is playing.

Next game is tomorrow at 7:30 against the Hurricanes.


I'm trying my best to ignore the New Hampshire primaries.

There is nothing more boring that watching someone walk around a town, telling everyone how great they are.

Just once I would like to see someone running for president that I can look at and say, "Ya, I can vote for that person."

I felt pretty good about voting for Gerald Ford and I got a little excited about the possibility of voting for Colin Powell. Other than those two, no one has ever run for president that I liked. And this year is no different.


I'm going to call it a day and spend the rest of my evening trying to figure out why certain functions in C++ ncurses aren't working like the man pages say they should.

While I do that, you can check these out:

No comments: