Saturday, January 20, 2024

Hockey and football

The Bruins are taking on the Canadiens this evening and the NFL Divisionals are going on today & tomorrow.

This afternoon at 4:30, the Texans play the Ravens and at 8:15, the Packers play the 49ers.

Tomorrow afternoon at 3:00, the Buccaneers take on the Lions and at 6:30, the Chiefs take on the Bills.

I really don't care about the Texans, the Ravens, the Packers or the 49ers but I'll watch a little bit of those games.

I am also not really all that interested in the Buccaneers or the Lions but I do like the Chiefs and the Bills.

I do care about the Bruins so I'll watch all of that game today. Since the Bruins aren't playing tomorrow, I'll watch both of those football games.

I like watching the sports.


While I watch all the sports, you can check these out:

No comments: