Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Two things to say.

First thing to say is it's getting windy and it's starting to rain.

The weather forecast is that we will see wind gusts in excess of 30mph. In some places they might even see gusts over 45mph.

I am concerned enough that I checked to see if I have enough gasoline to run my generator for at least 24 hours and as it turns out, I do.


Second thing is we once again have a dishwasher.
This one has a light.

I've never seen a dishwasher with a light and I'm not entirely sure why we need a light in our dishwasher but we have one.

It also has a light on the outside that shines on the floor and changes from blue to green to let us know when the dishwasher is done washing dishes.

I have a feeling these are just more things to go wrong but for now, I'm happy that I don't have to wash all the dishes by hand.


The Bruins and the Avalanche ended up in a 3-3 tie at the end of regulation and a 3-3 tie after the sudden death period but it was the shootout that sealed the Bruins fate and they ended up losing the game 4-3.

They still picked up one point, leaving them only one point behind the Jets in the NHL.

Tonight they play the Coyotes. Just like last night, they drop puck at 9:00 and that means there is a really good chance I won't be watching.

Update



Turns out I'm glad I have gasoline for my generator.

It is currently 8:15pm and my generator has been running since 7:15pm. I suspect it will be running until 10:00 when either the power comes back on or I decided to shut it down and go to bed.


Here are some links:

No comments: