Monday, January 29, 2024

The Superb Owl teams are decided

The Chiefs beat the Ravens and the 49ers beat the Lions yesterday.

That means that on February 11th, the Chiefs and the 49ers will head to Vegas to play each other in Superb Oowl 58. Or, as the intellectuals at the NFL like to call it, "Super Bowl LVIII".

They think that using roman numerals makes them sound smart.

So anyways, most of the odds makers as well as all the so-called "sports experts" on ESPN have the Chiefs winning simply because they can't imagine that the 49ers have any chance of figuring out Mahomes.

I like Mahomes but I really don't care who wins. I'm just hoping for a good game to watch.


A quick check of the TurboTax web site says the form I need will be available on February 1st so I guess I'll be able to file then.

Other than that, not much else to chat about.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: