Tuesday, January 2, 2024

So far, this year is pretty good.

My brother has completed his very successful law enforcement career, retiring today from the Springfield Police Department.


The DJIA was up at the end of the day.


The president of one of the most prestigious universities in the world resigned for two reasons:
  1. She doesn't understand that calling for genocide is not free speech and is bad.
  2. She doesn't understand that copying other peoples work without citing them in your own work is plagiarism and that is bad.


Gasoline prices are below $3.00 per gallon:


I conducted a test run of my snowblower today and it ran just fine.


No, I did not buy a powerball ticket which means I saved myself $2.00.


Time to watch the Bruins play the Blue Jackets.

Here are some links you might find interesting:

No comments: