Saturday, January 6, 2024

Happy Let's Violently Overthrow the Government Day!

Three years ago today Donald "I'm right, your wrong!" Trump rallied his cult followers and urged them to "Fight like Hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore".

So they did.

They marched to the building that houses our government, marched up the stairs, smashed the windows & doors, attacked the police defending the building and then, once inside, they destroyed or stole whatever they could.

It was something that hadn't happened in this country since the British ransacked Washington back in 1812.

We were at war with the British in 1812...


I have moved The Beast behind my car so tomorrow morning all I have to do is open the garage door and commence to blowin'.

And for all you dirty minded people out there, enjoy your laugh while you can.


I have two things to say about the person that did this:
    Screw you for leaving domestic animals to die a terrible death in the woods in the winter time.
    Screw you for introducing a non-native species that could very well overwhelm and displace the native species.
People are stupid.


My town has a parking ban and apparently they really, really wanted me to know about it because they sent me four seperate emails telling me about it:


It's taco Saturday. That will be followed by hockey.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: