Friday, January 5, 2024

Big internet fight

Picture yourself at the age of seven, standing on a playground and watching two other seven year old kids get into a shouting match over something as idiotic as who has better video games:
    Your games suck!
    Your games don't work!
    You're a big doody head!
    Ya, well your a jerk face!
    Oh yea? Come over here and say that!
    No, you come over here!
Apparently, that is what is going on between Jimmy Kimmel and Aaron Rodgers.

If you were to ask me, "Hey Steve! Name two people! Any two people." I can pretty much guarantee you that neither one of those guys would be named.

I think Rodgers says and does things that pretty much prove his brain is more than a little mushy after being tackled for the last several years.

I think Kimmel is an arrogant, self-centered, "I'm right and your wrong" kind of guy whose brain swelled ten sizes too big for his head when he got his own talk show.

I don't really care for either one of them.

I will, however, microwave some popcorn, sit back on my couch and watch the "little kid pissing contest" that is going on between them because it's kinda funny.


The Bruins lost to the Penguins last night because once again, they played like crap.

Well, maybe not like crap but they absolutely did not play their best game.

With that loss and several other teams winning, they are now back in fourth place in the league.

Their next game is tomorrow against the Lightning.


I'm going to make some dinner and then see what I have on my DVR.

Here are today's links:

No comments: