Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Another loss

The Bruins took an early lead over the Coyotes but failed to hold on to it and, once again, they finished regulation tied 3-3.

Unfortunately, Ullmark was injured in the first two minutes of the sudden-death OT period and Swayman, who played the other night, had to go in. The Coyotes managed to slip one past him and win the game.

This pushes them down to third place in the NHL:

They are off today and are back at it tomorrow at 10:00 when they face off against the Golden Knights.


I ended up running my generator for just under two hours last night. The power came back around 9:00 and fortunately it stayed on during all the high winds throughout the night.

Speaking of the winds, we have two cats living in this house and I can tell you that one of those cats was not a happy camper with the snow rolling off the roof in large, loud sheets. She made it her goal to see to it that if the sound of the snow falling off the roof didn't wake me up, she was going to wake me up.

I don't know if she was doing it on purpose but doing it she was. I got eight hours of sleep in eight one-hour chunks last night.

They are predicting more winds tonight but not as high as last night and since there is no snow on my roof anymore, I might just get my sleep in chunks longer than an hour.


Time to check in on what exciting moves the Red Sox have made during this off-season
    The Red Sox have signed Lucas Giolitto to replace Chris Sale who they traded to the Braves for Vaughn Grissom.
This has been your update on all the exciting moves the Red Sox have made during the off season.


It's been a couple of weeks since I last checked out Trumps thruth thingee.

I'm confused. He keeps saying he did nothing wrong. If he did nothing wrong, why does he need immunity?


Time for some mild television and some much needed sleep.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: