Thursday, January 25, 2024

Tough loss

The Bruins tried but failed last night, losing to the Hurricanes 3-2 in regulation.

Tonight they are up in Ottowa to take on the Senators. Puck drops at 7:00.


Time for a quick check on the roster updates the Red Sox have done in the offseason:
    Nope, nothing new since the last update.

    The only news out of Boston is that ownership finally admitted they lied when they said they were "going full throttle" last November.

    Apparently what they meant to say was, "We're going to improve the team" which apparently they haven't done yet.

    Which, when questioned about their commitment to improving the team, led them to say, "You're wrong, you're a liar, and I'll correct you on it."

    For the record Sam, that probably wasn't the smartest thing to say to someone asking you if ownership is committed to delivering a quality product.
I'm pretty sure it's time for the Red Sox ownership to speak the truth.

They also need to lower their ticket prices. The Red Sox have the highest ticket prices in all of MLB and considering that they don't want to produce a quality product, they should expect to see their customers go elsewhere.

And they should knock off the "streaming" thing they do every so often. I'm not going to pay someone so I can watch a game I already pay a hefty cable bill to watch.

Personally, I find the MiLB baseball team in Worcester to be just as entertaining as the MLB team in Boston.

Don't get me wrong - I'll still watch the Red Sox but my expectations for a winning season are pretty low.


You will note that I continue to ignore any and all news about the primaries.

The reason I am ignoring all the news is because it will come as no shock to me on November 5, 2024 that our choices will be Goofy Joe and Cult Leader Trump.


Time for me to make some burgers and then watch some hockey.

You should look at these links:

No comments: