Monday, May 11, 2020

Angel has Fallen sucks

My recommendation is that you social distance from the movie Angel has Fallen.

I figured any movie with Morgan Freeman can't be all that bad.

Turns out I was wrong.

Freeman was in the movie for all of about 10 minutes. Then he went into a coma 10 minutes into the film and the remainder of his acting was him lying unconscious in a bed with tubes and beeping machines. He portrayed a comatose guy very well but he did not top his role as God in the movie Bruce Almighty.

The movie is a "action / mystery / whodunit" that had very little action and very little mystery. As for the whodunit part, I'm pretty sure I figured out who the bad guy is in the first 15 minutes of the movie.

Don't waste your time.


NESN has finished the 2004 world series and are back to showing random games. Tonight's game is from the 2003 ALCS when on October 11, the Red Sox lost to the Yankees.

Despite the loss, I will still watch the game.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: