Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Finally!

I managed to get an hour+ of flight time today. I did 2 touch & go's plus 1 full stop landings up at Orange Airport, 3 touch & go's over the Turners Falls Airport and then finally 1 full stop landing at Northampton.

I am very rusty and my flying buddy kept me on track with reminders for the little things like, "You should probably put the landing gear down before we land...."

Here's what air traffic control saw of my flight.

Some parts are missing because I was below the hills that surround Orange Airport.

It felt great to fly again.

 ⧫

Still working from home and, to be honest with you, I'm not looking forward to being back in an office.

Despite my initial reluctance to work from home, I've grown fond of my morning commute from the bedroom to the family room. I also find the little restaurant known as "my kitchen" not only serves what I want but they serve it the way I like it. And the prices are very reasonable. Also, The Small Dog is excellent company.


The vet started her first day of work today and I am waiting to hear how things went. I think she was pretty excited to return to the animal clinic as "Doctor" instead of "Tech" so I hope her day went well.

As for The Small Dog, she was a little whiner. She missed her buddy. I keep telling her that she will be home soon but she doesn't listen to me.

It's like she doesn't understand english or something.


Here are some links:

No comments: