Saturday, May 2, 2020

Nice day to get stuff done.

We got the grocery shopping done this morning. When we go grocery shopping, we are shopping for ourselves, my wifes mom and our next door neighbors so it's an important event.

After that it was time to get some yard work done. Fortunately I didn't have much to do so I took my time. I got the leaves out of the gardens and then spent a half hour pulling a bunch of dandelions out of the backyard. If I had left them to go to seed, I would have a backyard of dandelions instead of grass.

Finally, the last thing to do was a trip to the butcher shop at the Village Food Mart for some bacon-cheddar burgers.

If you have never had a bacon-cheddar burger from the Food Mart, I highly recommend them. To quote Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction, "Mmm-mmmm. This is a tasty burger."


Here's a thought I had:
    This whole deal with wearing face masks must make it easy to become a ventriloquist.
This has just been a thought I had.


You can enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: