Thursday, May 14, 2020

I hate when this happens

I have no idea what is wrong with my car but I suspect it's going to cost me a lot of money.

I took my care in for it's annual inspection today and they found that the inside of my left front tire is bald. The rest of the tire is fine, just 25% of the tread on the inside of the wheel is basically gone.

Suspicion at this time is a bent strut or tie rod. Possibly a bent axle.

I have a feeling my $35.00 inspection is going to turn into a $1,000.00 inspection.

I hate $1,000.00 vehicle inspections.


Now that The Small Dog is back with us, I am once again being yelled at for not moving fast enough and giving her a cookie in the morning.

It is a ritual in this house that my wife feeds The Small Dog before she leaves on her morning walk. I usually get out of bed just after my wife leaves and I go downstairs to find The Small Dog politely talking (yelling) at me in her gruff little dog voice.

Basically she grumbles, "Harrrhh harraah hrrrrrr" at me until open the pantry and get her a dog biscuit. She then takes the biscuit and runs into the play room where she consumes it with great joy.

You gotta love dogs.


Tonight NESN is continuing their coverage of the Red Sox slaughtering the Rays. This game will be from June 5, 2008 when the Red Sox took the Rays to school and beat them 7-1.

The other thing these games include have been bench-clearing brawls and player ejections. I'm wondering what fun spectacle tonight's game will feature.

Here are a few links you may find interesting:

No comments: