Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Nope, still no 'rona.

To my knowledge, no one in my family has been diagnosed with CoViD-19. That does not mean no one in my family has had it, it just means none of them have been diagnosed.

Based on his two weeks of nasty flu-like symptoms back in mid-April, I figure there is a pretty good chance my cousin had it.

I also figure there is a pretty good chance my brother, my oldest son, my oldest nephew and my only niece have been exposed to it. One is a cop, one is a pharmacist at a Boston hospital, one is a physical therapist and one is a nurse so they are, to use the phrase I constantly hear on the news, "on the front lines".

Then again, I'm would not be shocked to discover that both my wife and I have had it. Back in March, we both spent a week or so with a headache, a runny nose and some mild aches. That could be a cold or it could be something else.


The owls are still with us.

The big one, a.k.a Albert, seems to be doing some hunting and has lost quite a bit of his baby fluff. The other two are still fluffy but they are definitely getting bigger.

As for mom, she seems to be spending less time with them. She's still there, just in a different tree than where they are. They seem to like hanging out on a dead white pine tree while she seems to prefer sitting in a live white pine. I personally think she likes her alone time because those babies are pretty demanding.


You might like these links:

No comments: