Sunday, May 31, 2020

Almost perfect weather

I would say that today was a 9 out of 10. It would have been a 10 but the breeze kicked up a bit.

I will take a sunny day in the upper 60s, lower 70s, any time.


After 30 years of living in this house and never needing a pressure washer, we find ourselves needing a pressure washer.

I used OxyClean on our back concrete patio and it did a great job but I want to pressure wash the slab to get the last bit of dreck out of the concrete. I was going to borrow Johns but my wife said, "We need one for other stuff as well, just buy one."

So I did.

Amazon had what I wanted and it will be here on Friday. Turns out I got the same one that John has and he told me, "Make sure you don't use the 0° nozzle. It will cut wood."

When my daughter heard that, she said, "Challenge Accepted!" so at some point in the near future we will be trying to slice wood with water.

I'll let you know how that goes.


There is no baseball or hockey tonight so I guess I'll be watching some of my Gold Rush DVRs.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: