Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Yard work is getting done

My wife has been plowing through her gardens, ripping out weeds and moving plants to give them some space. I am the designated digger. I dig plants out of the ground and I dig holes to put plants into the ground.

I also use my lawn tractor and a length of nylon rope to pull bushes out of the ground. Some of the bushes she wanted moved were big and my old back just isn't in any mood to try and pull them out. Using the lawn tractor is the perfect solution. It has variable clutching so I can keep it nice and slow while it puts all 22 horses to work slowly dragging the bush out of the ground.

Works like a charm.


After that it was order some takeout from a local establishment and then settle in to watch some hockey. After that it will be game 3 of the 2007 ALDS between the Red Sox and the Angels.

Spoiler alert: The Red Sox win.

Here are some links for you to enjoy:

No comments: