Sunday, May 24, 2020

I have to remember to bring my flag in

I know that tomorrow is Memorial Day but I decided to put my flag out this afternoon. I just have to remember to take it in tonight. I'll put it back out tomorrow morning and leave it on display for the day.


I ran a final test of my code and scheduled it to run every Monday morning at 1:00am. That way when the work day starts, the process is done and the reports are available.

I will probably hear from the end-users that things need to be changed but until then, I'm done.


My daughter has been rebuilding what used to be the kids playroom into what she has dubbed, The Den". This means it will house all of her hobbies, games and gadgets. And trust me, she has a lot of hobbies, games and gadgets.

And her movies. Lots of movies.

She has more movies than anyone I've ever met. So much so that she asked me to build her a shelf to hold the overload from her DVD storage tower.

What can I say, she likes her movies.


There is no baseball tonight. Tomorrow starts the 2007 playoffs, beginning with the ALDS and ending with the World Series.

I will be watching all of that.

Right now I'm going to go cook some steak on the grill. Or, as the Australians like to say, toss ol' bessie on the barbie. While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: