Saturday, May 9, 2020

She is now a veterinarian

Iowa State University held a virtual graduation today and we all watched it.

Just before reading all of the graduates names, the president of Iowa State said, "By the authority vested in me by the State of Iowa, I now confer upon you the degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine."

I am, as always, the proud dad.

Now if her and her mom finish packing all of her belongings into the Pod and get back here to Massachusetts, I will be the happy and proud dad.


Despite yesterday's proclamation of snow from two of our local weather dweebs, I awoke this morning to no snow whatsoever. I will admit that it was a bit cold and the heat actually kicked on but no snow.

My little maple trees are grateful because there was no wet snow on their delicate leaves and branches.


While I enjoy my daughter's accomplishments, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: