Monday, May 25, 2020

It's Memorial Day.

You may not memorialize anyone but you may know someone who does. No member of my family has died in battle but I know people who have lost husbands, sons and daughters.

You may not agree with the cause for which they died but that didn't matter to them, they went anyways. I think it's important to think about their sacrifice.


Turns out I am a baby killer, in a roundabout way.

The baby mouse discovered one of my peanut-butter baited traps in the garage and that was all she wrote for the little devil.

I have to admit that I don't really feel all that bad. Mice are a problem in this are and the more I kill, the fewer are trying to get into my house.

No one wants mice in their house.


I'm going to watch some Bruins and then some Red Sox. Not sure how much baseball I'll be able to watch because the game is on from 8:00 to 10:00 and 10:00 is past my bedtime.

Here are some links for you to enjoy:

No comments: