Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I didn't miss much

I watched two innings of last nights Red Sox game and when I went to bed, they were down 3-0 to the Athletics. When I woke up this morning, I discovered the final score was 3-0 in favor of the Athletics.

It was another bullpen night for the Red Sox with Jacques (pronounced "Jakes") going only 1⅓ innings and giving up all three runs. The next three pitchers did pretty well with Murphy going 4⅔ innings, striking out six and giving up zero runs. Rodriguez came in for one inning and he was followed by Bleier in the ninth.

Other than Jacques, the pitching did good. It was the batters who just couldn't get it done. With 32 at-bats during that game, they only managed five hits, one walk and zero runs.

Todays game started at 3:30 which means I'm able to watch the entire game. Bello is the starter and as I post this, they are in the top of the 5th inning and the score is 6-2 in favor of the Athletics.

I'm really hoping this improves in the Red Sox favor because they need to keep winning.


Update on the hornets nest:
    The ground under the hornets nest is littered with dead bodies.
This has been your update on the hornets nest.


I turned my air conditioning off last night because the temperatures outside were in the low 70s and I figured that it was time to get some fresh air in the house.

Turns out that was a mistake.

Everything in my house is clammy because while the temps were in the 70s, the humidity was around 90%.

Tonight is predicted to be in the upper 60s so I'll probably turn it off again. That also means I'll probably wake up to a clammy house again.

I hate having a clammy house but having the AC on when it's 65° outside seems kinda dumb to me.


In other news:

No, I have not bought a ticket.

Yet...


I'm going to continue watching this game and then figure out what to do about dinner.

You might want to visit these:

No comments: