Monday, July 10, 2023

Almost done.

With the installation of the window shutters, the front porch is complete.

The only thing left to do is I need to remove the hinges on the shed doors, soak them in vinegar to remove all the rust, wire wheel them and then apply a nice coat of black enamel paint. Because the doors are kind of heavy, I'm going to do the hinges one set at a time.

Today I removed the center hinge from each door, leaving the upper and lower hinges in place to hold the doors.

Depending on the weather, I'm hoping to have them painted and reinstalled tomorrow.


The Home Run Derby will be held tonight at 8:00. I'll turn it on and watch it for a few minutes but since I can't stand the talking heads on ESPN, I'll probably turn it off and watch something on the All Guy Fieri All The Time Network or see if there is a bad movie on TNT/TBS.

While I determine how my evening is going to proceed, you can visit these links if you want:

No comments: