Saturday, July 15, 2023

Interesting read

I don't do facebook anymore. It got too toxic and too political. Instead of seeing what my friends and family were doing, I was seeing all kinds of crap about how great this politician was and how terrible that politician was and I decided I got enough of that kind of bullshit in the real world, I didn't need it in the digital world.

I bring that up simply because someone sent me a screen capture of this facebook post. Since the person who sent it to me is a fine, upstanding, ethical person, I have no reason to believe it is fake but if you have a facebook account, you can probably go to the Ware, MA Police Department facebook website and verify this is real.

Because of its size, you probably have to click next to it to make it big enough to read. If you click directly on it, it will open it the size it currently is but if you click slightly to the side of it, it will open the original sized jpg:

The key phrase in that lengthy statement is:
    "This Bill does not address criminals. Rather it focuses on making criminals out of law-abiding citizens and further hampers police agencies from combating true crime."

Once again, the Massachusetts government thinks the best way combat crime is to turn law abiding citizens into criminals.

Republicans are banning books and democrats are banning guns. I hate them all.

They just keep restricting and squeezing us and if we continue to let them do that, we are going to end up with less rights than a citizen of North Korea


The Red Sox took game one from the Cubs, beating them 8-3. I didn't see them win because the game didn't start until 8:10 and I was falling asleep by the sixth inning.

I did see Bello pitch a hell of a game, going six innings, striking out five and giving up three earned runs.

That win put them in a tie with the Yankees for last place in the ALEast and only two games behind the Blue Jays.

As for today, the game started at 2:00 which means I was able to watch all nine innings.

Paxton was the starter and he had a tough outing, only going three inning and giving up six earned runs.

The bullpen didn't do much better, giving up four more earned runs.

The Cubs won with a final score of 10-4.

So much for not being alone in last place...


I'm going to watch the Dana Open and then fall asleep early.

You should visit these:

No comments: