Friday, July 7, 2023

They are done

This is what my house looked like in May of this year when the little google car drove by and took a picture for google maps:

This is what my house looked like at 2:00 this afternoon:

We are pleased with the results.


Speaking of pleased with results, the Red Sox won last night and my youngest was on hand to see the victory.

Every time my son has gone to a game this season, the Red Sox lose and he was beginning to think he might be cursed. Last night showed him that they win or lose regardless of where he is.

Crawford did so-so last night. He only managed four innings but since he's not a true starter, I guess four is okay. Porblem is he gave up three earned runs during those four innings. Winckowski got the win when he came in and pitched a scoreless seventh and eighth innings. Well, that and the fact that during one of those innings, the batters went a little crazy and scored six runs.

In the end, the Red Sox beat the Rangers 10-6. That win not only gave them the series and pushed them two games over .500, it also allowed my son to see the "RED SOX WIN!" sign come up on the marquee at Fenway for the first time this season.


For the record, my thermometer looked like this at 2:30 this afternoon:
The left side is outdoors and the right side is in my house.


Time to watch some more baseball.

Here are some links:


No comments: