Wednesday, July 5, 2023

I have air conditioning!

The painters finished up one side of our house and I was able to install three air conditioners - two upstairs and one down.

That means that we will be able to get a decent night's sleep tonight.

I gotta tell you, those guys have been busting their butts in this heat to get this done. They will be here tomorrow to finish up and the weather isn't going to be any be better.


The Red Sox and Rangers will play game two at 7:10 tonight and I'm hoping the Bello has one of his usual stellar performances. More importantly, I'm hoping the hitter manage to move runners along and they actually step on home plate several more times than the Rangers.

They need to win this series.


If you remember playing this game, you are old.


I'm going to toss some chicken on the grill and then watch some baseball while playing the aforementioned video game.

You can check these out:

No comments: