Friday, June 4, 2021

Bruins are up 2-1 in the series

They led the Islanders 1-0 through most of the game last night but the Islanders tied it near the end of the third period. That meant overtime and no matter how hard I tried, I could not stay awake any longer. So I went to bed not knowing the outcome of the game.

When I awoke this morning and finished up my morning routine, I checked the interwebs and was pleasantly surprised to see the Bruins scored about three minutes into the first OT period.

While I could have stayed awake for the extra three minutes, it was the extra twenty minutes of "studio expert" bullshit beforehand that I wouldn't have made it through.

So anyways, they now lead the series 2-1 and the next game is at 7:15 tomorrow (Saturday) evening.


The Red Sox are in New York to play the Yankees this evening and I will be watching them. This, in my opinion, is the series that will make or break the Red Sox.

If they lose to the struggling Yankees, they will lose confidence and begin to falter like they did last season. If they beat the Yankees, they will continue playing like they have and will be well positioned come the All-Star mid-season break.

It will be nice if they take at least 2 of the 3 games.


I managed to get my lawn mowed just before the downpour hit.

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield...


Tonight there will be Chinese food and then American baseball. We here at the Daily News™ are multi-cultural.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: