Saturday, June 19, 2021

They all lost last night

The Red Sox lost, the Rays lost and the Yankees lost so, basically, the ALEast standings stayed the same - Rays in first, Red Sox half a game behind the Rays and the Yankees five & a half games behind the Red Sox..

As for today's games, the Yankees & Athletics played at 1:00 and the Yankees won, moving them to five games behind the Red Sox.

The Red Sox & Royals game started at 4:00 and it just ended. I'm happy to report that the Red Sox won 7-1.

The big news in that game are the hitters. The Red Sox batsmen hit the ball really well today and they did not strand runners on base. They moved the runners along nicely and managed to step on home plate way more than the Royals.

The Rays play the Mariners at 10:00 and I won't be conscious enough to pay attention to that game.


We made a stop at an iHop just after noon today.

As far as I'm concerned, breakfast is the best meal of the day. Even when it arrives at your table at 12:30 in the afternoon.


I went looking for ammo today and discovered that there is no ammo to be had.

Sure hope we don't have a zombie apocalypse any time in the near future.


I'm gonna watch some DVRs because my machine is back over 65% full.

While I do that, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: