Saturday, June 5, 2021

Things are looking good.

Eovaldi pitched a great game and the Red Sox hitters took an early lead on the Yankees. They ended the game beating the Yankees 5-2.

Tonight Rodriguez will take the mound and hopefully the hitters will still be hitting the damned ball & touching home plate.

As for the Bruins, they take their 2-1 series lead into tonight's game against the Islanders. If the officials continue to "look the other way" and limit the calls, I suspect the Islanders will come on strong and we will have a genuine "old time hockey" game on our hands. I also suspect there will be blood on the ice at some point.

So anyways, both games start at 7:15 and that means flipping back and forth.

Unless I decide to go to Tommy's and watch both games at once on two seperate TVs....

That actually sounds like a plan. Maybe I'll get some of that free Biden Beer that Goofy Joe was talking about.


The AC is on, the rain gutters have been cleaned, the Costco run is done and dinner has been consumed. I guess it's time for baseball & hockey.

While I watch that, you can click on these:

No comments: