Monday, June 21, 2021

I hate sticky

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it: Willis Carrier is my hero.

I can deal with heat but I cannot handle heat and humidity. Yesterday and today were just plain sticky but since I installed my little window units throughout my dwelling, I am cool and comfortable.

This is particularly important at night because I can't stand trying to fall asleep when I'm hot and sticky.

I hate sticky.


The Red Sox may have lost yesterday but so did the Rays so the Red Sox retained their first place position in the ALEast.

All things considered, I'm a bit concerned about them. I'm getting the feeling that their success is more a result of other teams failures instead of their winning ability.

I'm concerned about two teams in particular: The Yankees and the Blue Jays.

The Yankees are a good team who for some reason are struggling to win games. I have a feeling they will come to life soon and start winning. And by winning, I mean winning a lot.

The Blue Jays are also a good team and I have the same feeling about them that I have about the the Yankees.


The Red Sox are off tonight while they travel to Florida where they will start a three game series against the Rays tomorrow at 7:00.

Right now, I'm going to toss some burgers on the grill and then try to make. dent in all those DVRs I have accrued.

While I do that, you can see what these are all about:

No comments: