Saturday, June 12, 2021

Oops

I forgot to post last night.

I guess I'm getting old.

Who am I kidding, I forgot because I stopped at Tommys for beers with the boys.

On the upside, it means you get extra links today.


The Red Sox managed to pull last nights game out of their ass.

They trailed the Blue Jays through eight innings, tying the game 5-5 in the bottom of eighth inning. Then, in the ninth inning, Hernandez hit a single but managed to get to second base on an error. Santana was put on second base to pinch run for Hernandez and Verdugo hit single that drove Santana in to win the game 6-5.

It was a crappy win but a win none-the-less and I'm happy with it.

Todays game started at 4:00 and as I post this, it's the 4th inning and the Blue Jays are up 2-0.

I'm kinda hoping today goes like last night and the Red Sox pull another one out of their ass.


It's time for me to throw a "london broil" on the grill and continue watching baseball while trying hard to not burn the shit out of the steak.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: