Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Not a good night for the Bruins

The Red Sox made quick work of the Marlins and swept their rain-delayed series. That gives them 2 series sweeps in the last week.

Tonight the Astros are in town and hopes are high that the Red Sox will continue hitting the ball. The last time they played the Astros, they lost two of their three games, losing the series. I'm hoping they win this series (another sweep would be sweet!) and move back in to first place.


As for the Bruins, what can I say. I thought they might win it when they scored two quick goals in the third period, narrowing the gap by one goal but it just wasn't to be and the game ended with the Islanders winning 5-4 and taking a 3-2 lead in the series.

They are back in New York tomorrow and the Bruins need to win or they go home and start their vacations.


I'm settled in and I'm going to watch the Red Sox.

Assuming of course the game doesn't get rained out...

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: