Thursday, June 17, 2021

Late post

I was at Tommy's this evening, waiting for my daughters Hot Table order to be ready when my wife sent me a text that my mother-in-laws wheelchair was broken.

I grabbed the food, brought it home, grabbed my "go bag" of tools and headed over to my mother-in-law's place.

Turns out a bolt fell out of one of the brakes and it was nowhere to be found. I took the matching bolt out of the other brake and head home to look for a match.

I found a bolt of the correct diameter but it was too long so I took a hack saw to it, filed the edges to 45° and headed back to my mother-in-law's.

I rebuilt both brakes and headed back home to eat the panini I had brought home an hour before.

Now you know why this is late. And short.


The Red Sox won last night, sweeping the Braves.

They are on their first day off in the last 17 days and are heading for Kansas City to take on the Royals tomorrow at 8:00.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: